Security breaches can come from various sources – from explicit external attacks to a user accidentally clicking on the wrong link on a website. The security component of PolarStar Managed Services minimizes the chance of external attacks prevailing, and minimizes the effects of inadvertent user actions.
- Install and/or configure firewalls to minimize unwanted access to your network.
- Install and monitor antivirus, anti-malware, and anti-spam software.
- Ensure all critical patches are installed on all managed systems.
- Maintain vigilance by proactively monitoring system and network performance.
- Perform regular security audits to ensure security is maintained at best possible levels.
Please call us at 503-775-4410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more of how Polar Systems can help.
For details on other components of PolarStar Managed Services visit: