As a PolarStar client, our team of engineers will become familiar with the unique technical needs of your organization. An important piece to this is taking the necessary steps to secure your network and protect you from outside vulnerabilities. As part of the initial onboarding process we install and configure our state-of-the-art network management tools. In addition to configuring your firewalls to minimize unwanted access to your network, we will install and monitor best-of-breed antivirus, anti-malware, and anti-spam software.
PolarStar Managed Antivirus employs best-of-breed technologies to detect and defend against more than just computer viruses. A PolarStar agent, running in the background on each computer, catches viruses, adware, spyware, key loggers, worms, and Trojan horse programs. If the malware isn’t eradicated or quarantined upon detection, your PolarStar team will jump to it.
- Provide virus and spyware event notifications.
- Proactively update antivirus agents with the latest virus definitions.
- Provide complete inbound email filtering to block 99% of spam before reaching your network
- Monitor and remotely remove malware.
- Provide help desk support to end users.
Please call us at 503-775-4410 or email email@example.com to learn more of how Polar Systems can help.
For details on other components of PolarStar Managed Services visit: